Centre Director - Cambridge
The Centre Director is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of the centre, including financial performance, recruitment, leadership and development of centre staff, implementing quality processes for compliance relative to industry regulations, maintaining high levels of student satisfaction and maximising capacity and resource management.
1. Overall operations of the centre
2. Leadership and development of centre staff
3. Ensuring high levels of customer service and student satisfaction
4. Managing property infrastructure to meet student / agent / teacher activities and accommodation expectations
5. Financial management of centre to meet budget requirements for Revenue, Gross Margin and EBITDA
6. Central point of communication for the centre to the global executive team
7. Building and maintaining relationships with the sales team and agents to bring in group business
8. Contribute to UK and global initiatives with other CDs to improve and grow the Embassy business
9. Maximize business potential and additional revenue streams through walk-in sales, extensions and upselling
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Qualifications & Training
•EFL qualification: Cambridge DELTA, or MA TESOL or similar
•Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required; educational management qualification preferred
•5 years relevant Industry experience
•MS office skills, especially EXCEL
•Experience in sales and fiscal management
•Experience of cross-cultural international environment
•Excellent interpersonal and people-management skills
up to £50K, depending on experience.
How to apply
Please send us your CV, and if you are shortlisted you will be invited to complete an application form.